Better welcome, better advice, better customer satisfaction!
The tourist office of La Ciotat has been labelled “Qualité Tourisme”, Quality Tourism.
The services available at the Tourist Office of La Ciotat match with the quality requirements embedded in the “Qualité Tourisme” certificate, which means:
- To give clear, precise, and complete information to visitors at the reception counter, by phone, by e-mail, and online on our website (tips, pieces of advice…)
- To keep customers satisfied by providing a personalized welcome for every visitor (friendliness, politeness, availability…) and by ensuring a follow-up of any claim.
- To provide a skilled staff who speaks at least three foreign languages, who provides visitors with the right information and who is able to deal with disabled people.
- To provide WIFI service and to ensure a sustainable development-oriented policy and comfort by providing clean and well-kept surfaces, with a reception and a waiting area featuring comfortable furnitures and plants.
- To enhance local resources by providing information about the local heritage, activities and events, as well as providing materials about destinations in France and abroad.